to genie, with love.
Monday, November 12, 2007
@ 9:03 PM
Inconsolable.
"
I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling, ohh
If you were here right now, I swear,
I'd tell you this
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
...
"
-Backstreet Boys
ohmygod.
yes, keeping it inside is seriously killing me.
im just so sorry,
tht i cant evn bring myself to apologise.
for i only took
ONE WEEK to realise
tht.
im leaving th audition patcher window open.
cos i feel this is more of a need thn my entertainment.
thr goes-
"
i mean it's nice being with new frens..but i feel..forgotten."because i didnt realise how much it hurt others when i said those things.
because i didnt evn know how i made others feel.
because i was such a dumb ass, i feel more of an idiot.
holy crap.
i know one thing-
tht i will never forget th friendship tht
A7O7 had forged;
for these are th memories we've gained tgt,
&evn though they're just two short years,
they seemed more like two
long years to us.
for i've learnt t treasure thm;
i've learnt t
love them as
best girlfriends do.
BUT YET-
why th fug was i so insensitive?!
i mean like, i could have
shut my mouth up instead of hollering everything out.
right.
?!?!?!
darned it.
because everythg was on impulse.
because i just cnt express this.
because im really really sorry.