remorse.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
@ 5:33 PM
What I’ve done
I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done
ohshit, i have no idea how much trouble i've gotten others into. bcos we first thought it wasnt serious, not at all, only just ticking offs by them. but who knew, we dragged more and more into trouble, just because of a stupid, sickening nod of mine.
bcos you were looking, whirling your head all over th place, i didnt know what to say/what to do. i looked into those fierce, piercing eyes of hers, and for that particular moment, i couldnt help but to say th truth.
i nodded.i actually did.because of that, guilt-stricken was what i could claim myself to be after that.
"This is so bad I can't sleep.."
ohshucks, now i've been thinking, if it was all because of me, all because of my nod that landed all into such grave trouble.
if only a whole bunch of 'sorry's could help. for i terribly wished they could. but i am so badly handicapped now, i cnnt do anything- not a single shit. no one else's s'posed to know that i know. could you be caught in a worse situation thn this?!
you know it,but you shouldnt know it.what kind of shitty crap is this?!
Help me
- im trapped in between th Devil and th Deep Blue Sea.
And I have no choice, because I cannot even run.