laugh, people.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
@ 4:24 PM
go ahead and laugh :D
i think i need to destress.
you know im too stressed out if i start laughing non-stop for no apparent reason.
can't blame me, this IS me. hah.
pro-ness xP
******
"Sixty is the worst age to be," said the 60-year-old man. "You always feel like you have to pee, and most of the time you just stand there and nothing comes out."
"Ah, that's nothing," said the 70-year-old. "When you're seventy, you don't have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran, sit on the toilet all day, and still, nothing comes out!"
"Actually," said the 80-year-old, " Eighty is the worst age of all. "
"Do you have trouble peeing, too? " asked the 60-year old.
"No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee non-stop like a racehorse with no problem at all. "
"So, do you have a problem with your bowel movement ? "
"No, I always have one every morning at 6:30. "
Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, "You pee every morning at 6:00 and poop every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?"
"Well, I don't wake up until 7:00 !"
******
LMAO xDDDDD
i dont know why i keep receiving emails as such.
OH-
IM SORRY IF TH POST ABOUT CANCER FREAKED YOU OUT.
HAHA.