to make a choice w no regrets:
Saturday, November 07, 2009
@ 10:26 AM
idk why but I think I'm feeling kinda scared for hcl ):
this is such a dumb feeling (!!!) gah.
hope paper 1's nt gnna be so scary eeks.
downloaded lots of games on th itouch wahaha!
but it's still super hard t type w it, especially on ebuddy ):
but ah well, it's kinda fun t play w it I guess :D
still hvnt gotten back our progress report,
guess she's gna take a million years t get everythg signed ):
we'll prolly nt evn get it back by next tues -.- rawr.
but whateversss haha.
went t bytz ytd t choose subject combi! O:
bcme bcme bcme!
finally don't have t go for lessons by phy tchrs like ____ (:
now tht's worth a smile.
but I hope I can get a good bio tchr so I won't fall asleep in cls :X
watched this is it, and thought tht th songs I knew were pretty awesome.
haha and I kinda liked th storyline thingie abt th little girl in th forest.
ate at koba (zomgg hvnt had tht for ages maaaan)
mak kept leading us t th wrg direction,
and she finally stopped bringing us t weird places and we got t th bus stop.
tht weird physics womannnnn.
bio: me jiayi shouj Janell Nigel
only us 5 ppl but whateverrr.
hvta tong gan gong ku alr.
hope I still can do well for bio eh. ):
hahaha, mak will have a lot of chao pia scholars in her class man!
jiayou lots thr too!
you can still see us in chem econs and math.
(hopefully if they re-band I should be in th same cls as y'all :D)
yay! (: bahhh cnt imagine what they'll name our classes next yr. lol!