a707/prawning/dance
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
@ 10:19 PM
oh god I'm damn shagged from everything bzzzzzt.
had walk-in prac on mon, 10-3++,
went prawning on tues and bbq-ed th prawns like coolios.
I caught 2 prawns I think! very happy (:
mak was mega fail when she caught our first prawn and she flung it back t th pond. great job woman. we have not seen of any prawn tht huge a size agn. hahahah. thr was a 17yr old girl thr who taught us hw t prawn! haha, she was so kind t give us one small (pregnant) prawn. it must be cause she saw us with zero prawns in our net D:
haha!
anw, you guys shld read her blog.
click hereher embarrassing part was so short and thr was a whole chunk abt her being brave and unhooking th prawns. which was true, but too exaggerated compared t th part whr she flung th prawn back in xD
mak, your source is so biased.
it's one sided and unreliable.
I am blogging on behalf of jiayi and thus it has multiple perspectives (:
it is a good and reliable source.
mr lim must be so proud of me. but I'm sorry I'm nt taking history.
photos on fb.
******
aww man a707 outg tday whoo.
was exciting talking abt ppl and looking at fb and blogs at feei's hse.
haha, I didn't know her condo was just beside westmall omggg.
no photos, but I rlly rlly missed them alot (:
was happy t see them!
had dinner at swensons.
drank alot of iced water.
idk why.
******
walk-in was tiring.
and what makes it worse is tht my legs hurt even more aft each practiceD:
we've only learnt 2 out of 6 dances.
oh joy.
******
hc guys (th young ones) boarded 852 and were behaving like girls.
they were so irritating omgggg )):
mak, shall tell you abt this tmrw.
I really feel like slapping any hc guy i see already.
I got th first shock of my life when they actually went t koufu whn zq and I were having lunch.
and I got th second shock of my life when I was walking in t swensons and I saw them walking toward my direction.
I was so stunned tht I actually said ohmygod aloud.
what were they doing (th exact same bunch of them) in westmall for th duration of TWO WHOLE MEALS o.o
unlike me, I met up with a different bunch of ppl.
so to say, hc guys are scary.
and oh, met tohnguan tday when I was pointing t genie at th mrt.
when someone said 'jiali' I thot genie's voice became a guy's voice o.o