off braces hee hee!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
@ 6:48 PM
yay off with braces! can eat anything I like now w/o worries of food getting stuck (((: so happy lalas.
hmm, busy week ahead ):
walk-in rehearsal tmrw,
ogl day camp on 7-8. with full dress rehearsal as well.
I'm gnna paint my nails purple to show support for aerius (;
finished zq's present so happy! (:
it looks kinda simple but I hope he likes it.
okay I hope he likes everything I give him haha.
it's got yoona's face in it so I think he shld like it xD
can't show you guys it now so tht shall wait till after his bday.
and after feei's bday too xD
felt is super hard t cut manxzxz (!!!)
and so is foam ):
I think I cut my thumb while cutting th stuffs,
cos it hurt quite abit whn I was doing th dishes ):
sighs.
orientation's starting next week,
which means th start of my bro gg t schl w me.
which is good bcos daddy's bringing us t schl by car \(^o^)/
no more squeezing with th aes/chestnut drive/future ite ppl/hci/nygh ppl (((:
how awesome yay ;D
hope I get a fun og!
else life wld suck t be w them for th whole of th week O:
thn mak and I wld have t stone tgt in sentosa.
nvm we camwhore k hahaha thn we call up jiayi and shouj during lunch t kachiao them xD
photos (of me w/o braces) are w babyyy so you guys shall wait (:
ogls get t see me tmrw!
but hah zq saw me first so hee hee y'all can compete t be second
*smiles*