Tuesday, January 12, 2010
@ 11:18 PM
少了你的手臂当枕头 我还不习惯
你的望远镜望不到 我北半球的孤单
og1 yay! haha, I guess they're more enthu today yay (:
did cheers and schl songs and mass dance w th kids hahah.
they're so cute when they refuse t hold each others' hands luh!
chengyang and I were like pointing t our hands and their hands haha!
an omgggg dancing with a younger guy feels so so so..
okay idk how to describe haha omg.
goshhhh.
anw a1 for Chinese omgggg I'm so happy i don't have to study Chinese anymore.
I thank every god in this world for that.
lots t catch up whn we're back from ogl camp ):
had chem test and I think I screwed up big time cos I didn't study lollll!
nvm th most just go for lectures!
which can come in quite useful i think (:
bought new earphones whn we collected my bro's iPod from th repair center at funan.
pearl pink yay at 30% discount how awesome!
gnna do station games tmrw and mass dance.
walk-in prac. and home. to do research for econs.
greeaaaaat ):
I'd rather go for 5 sessions of ogl walk-in prac full day thn t go for lessons luh grahhh!
and omg I forgot tht tday was nj's open house until mak asked me. o.o haha!
not performing for co tmrw ):
alright i think i shld slp I didn't know it's 1130 alr.
p.s. gnna die in gp with all th lit ppl/eng pro ppl in my class.
I quote mr chong- 'i hope to see you get an A for gp at th end of th yr'
omgggggg don't tell me he's teaching my class.
I thot it was over when he stopped teaching us and went t teach gp instead.
oh god.