things only mak and I know. (;
Saturday, January 16, 2010
@ 4:54 PM
I got my retainers tday! (:
they're actually quite comfortable t wear yay!
but having a sore throat rlly sucks big time ):
I quote esther-
I'm so excited..
and dehydrated,
I know exactly what I'm gnna do
[drink water?]
hahaha (:
I don't know what it is,
that makes me feel like this,
I don't know who you are,
but you must be some kinda superstar,
'cause you've got all eyes on you no matter where you are
(you just make me wnna play)
nanana, koala bear, and her BBQ chicken and ayam heh heh xD
aerius walk-in rockeddddd (:
th best was when og1 actually said tht aerius was th best tht performed.
they were so sweeet 'cause they didn't wnna leave aerius aww!
love them all (:
shall post photos w each of them and a little note for everyone when I get th pics from mak. ((:
hahaha I can't believe we were both waiting for th chance t take pics w nanana. HAHAHA (:
meanwhile, i think I may create another blog.
will post new URL here.
p.s. I want t spell nanana, not banana! stop correcting me, itouch !! rawr.